Stratford-on-Avon District Council need to deliver 9,500 homes between 2008-2028.
The new settlement is being promoted by Commercial Estates Group and the Bird Group They are committed to working with the District Council and the local community in developing the concepts for this new settlement should the District Council take the proposals forward in its plan following this consultation. However, in advance of this the following concepts set out the kind of place we want to create.
Click here to view the exhibition boards produced to provide more information for residents participating in the council's consultation
Click here to view flyer produced to provide more information for residents participating in the council's consultation
Summary of proposal
- 4,800 new homes built in three phases over 25 years
- Three new Primary Schools with the first delivered in Phase 1
- New Secondary School and Sixth Form Academy
- Major new Country Park
- Tree lined roads and avenues
- New Main Village Centre with shops, restaurants and community services such as library and health provisions
- Two additional local neighbourhoods centres with local shops and community facilities
- Major new employment
- Improved local road network and better public transport